|Mod Included||Industrial Craft 2|
UU-Matter is created in a Mass Fabricator. The more power provided to the Mass Fabricator, the quicker it will produce UU-Matter. Inserting Scrap in the bottom slot of the Mass Fabricator will speed up the process of creating UU-Matter by up to 6 times, this is shown by amplitude.
UU-Matter can be used to craft many different vanilla blocks and items, plus many modded/unobtainable blocks and ores, including Iridium Ore, which can be only obtained by crafting it from UU-Matter.
Aside from Iridium Ore, the uses of UU-matter are undermined when used along side of the Equivalent Exchange mod since most blocks made by UU-matter are more easily made in Equivalent Exchange. However, this should in no way discourage players from using UU-matter.
When used with Equivalent Exchange, Glowstone blocks are the most EMC efficient item to craft, granting 2048 EMC per UU-matter. Even so, the player should feel free to make whatever their hearts desire. One should keep in mind, though, that for example, snow is cheaper to craft through blocks than snowballs, as well as the fact that in most cases, the water and lava blocks it makes are still sources, meaning they won't flow when placed. That makes it possible to create things like floating lava lamps and water decorations without them flowing where you don't want them.
Recipes (Alphabetical Order)
Coal Worth 2560 EMC, 853.3 per UU-Matter
Copper Ore Worth 850 EMC (if macerated), 283.3 per UU-Matter
Diamond Worth 8192 EMC, 910.2 per UU-Matter
Gold Ore Worth 8192 EMC (if macerated), 1638.4 per UU-Matter
Iridium Ore Is not worth any EMC
Iron Ore Worth 1025 EMC (if macerated), 250.2 per UU-Matter
Redstone Worth 1536 EMC, 384 per UU-Matter
Tin Ore Worth 2560 EMC (if macerated) 853.3 per UU-Matter
Chiseled Stone Brick Worth 48 EMC, 9.6 per UU-Matter
Clay Worth 768 EMC, 153.6 per UU-Matter
Glass Worth 32 EMC, 8 per UU-Matter
Glowstone Worth 12,288 EMC, 2048 per UU-Matter
Grass Worth 16 EMC, 8 per UU-Matter
Mossy Cobblestone Worth 2304 EMC, 768 per UU-Matter
Mycelium Worth 24 EMC, 4.8 per UU-Matter
Netherrack Worth 16 EMC, 5.3 per UU-Matter
Obsidian Worth 768 EMC, 192 per UU-Matter
Sandstone Worth 64 EMC, 32 per UU-Matter
Snow Worth 4 EMC, 2 per UU-Matter
Stone Worth 16 EMC, 16 per UU-Matter
Wood Worth 124 EMC, 256 per UU-Matter
Wool Worth 576 EMC, 192 per UU-Matter
Bone Worth 4608 EMC, 1152 per UU-Matter (If macerated: 7680 EMC, 1920 per UU-Matter)
Cactus Worth 384 EMC, 64 per UU-Matter
Cocoa Beans Worth 4096 EMC, 819.2 per UU-Matter
Feather Worth 1536 EMC, 384 per UU-Matter
Flint Worth 128 EMC, 25.6 per UU-Matter
Gunpowder Worth 2880 EMC, 411.4 per UU-Matter
Ink Sac Worth 384 EMC, 76.8 per UU-Matter
Lapis Lazuli (Dye) Worth 7776 EMC, 1994 per UU-Matter
Lava Is not worth any EMC
Snowball Worth 4 EMC (after crafting into blocks), 1.3 per UU-Matter
Sticky Resin Worth 404 EMC, 126 per UU-Matter
Sugar Cane Worth 1536 EMC, 256 per UU-Matter
Vines Worth 24 EMC, 8 per UU-Matter
Water Is not worth any EMC
- If you want diamonds, it is better to use 6 UU-Matter to create Glowstone Blocks. Then use the blocks in an Energy Condenser to make diamonds. After putting in the 8 Glowstone blocks gained from UU-Matter, you have 12,288 EMC, which is equal to one and a half diamonds.
- UU-Matter is a very good item as you can make all the raw material you need.
- Instead of crafting iron ore blocks, craft tin and coal. After Macerating and smelting the tin, form buckets and then use an alloy furnace to convert the tin back to iron (Using the coal you formed earlier). This method will yield more iron than crafting iron ore, but is a bit more time consuming. For instance, if you had 150 UU-Matter to spend, you could get 120 iron ingots directly (4*150/5, assuming you macerated the ore). You could also get 480 iron ingots, even considering the UU-Matter cost of the coal, also assuming that you macerate the tin ore.
- An alternative to the above is to smelt the ores (or macerate, then smelt) then use a Transmutation Tablet to turn the tin into iron since they are both worth 256 EMC. This is much faster.
- If you only have a small supply of UU-Matter, use it to create items that are difficult or impossible to obtain normally such as Grass blocks, Mycelium blocks, Lava and Water. Lava and Water differ from buckets because Lava and Water will not 'spread' and will float in midair unless updated (by placing a block next to it).
- The most cost-effective way to obtain iron through UU-Matter crafting is to make gold ore, macerate, smelt, then finally convert them down to iron through the use of the Philosopher's Stone.
<youtube width=222 height=142>V5CQHUCFLpY</youtube> <youtube width=222 height=142>cYEkRLBJa_4</youtube> <youtube width=222 height=142>KQ93Re9_fM0</youtube> <youtube width=222 height=142>Q3BwI__VG10</youtube>