Revision as of 12:14, 15 July 2013 by Mastergalen (1 revision)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Railcraft is a mod which adds many new kinds of minecarts and tracks, as well as improvements to how minecarts work.
- Module based system that lets you remove the parts of the mod you dislike.
- Extensive configuration file that allows you to disable any block or item or change the way rails are crafted.
- Full Multilingual localization support.
- New Minecart Physics
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts - Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Completely new collision code - Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Various Tweaks
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- All rail recipes completely reworked to make an entire industry out of building a railroad.
- What good is Buildcraft with nothing to build? (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)
video covering over 20 tracks
Retrieved from ‘http://ftb-wiki.com/w/index.php?title=Railcraft&oldid=3315’